If you are a person who is orderly, detailed and enjoys managing office duties, we have an opportunity for working with the owner of Thebeau Construction to help get homes built.
We are seeking a person who can manage the workflow and support the projects for our current homeowners.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing subcontractor contracts and filing paperwork involved with liabilities per project
- Support projects by reviewing and placing material orders
- Facilitating design feedback between homeowner and designers
- Take weekly job site photos and provide status to customers
You will work within our office in Breckenridge, CO and travel to job sites as required to service our customers.
You will be provided with a computer and will manage information and communications using our systems.
- Typing 60 words per minute
- Manage databases and systems
- Communicate by email and phone with customers and subcontractors effectively
- Organizational skills managing information and work area
- Productive with time management
This job is a part-time 20 hour per week contractor position (1099) with compensation of $2,500 per month.
Feel free to apply below: